With a history spanning nearly three decades, and with well over a thousand swimming pools in the ground, gary west pools has established itself not only as market leader in domestic fibreglass swimming pool installations, but as one of the most respected and referred in the expanding Albury/Wodonga region. So why choose us? It’s simple… Quality
The team is expert and the quality of our installation is simply unrivalled.
As fully licenced and fully insured pool builders in both NSW and Victoria, the installation of your swimming pool is entirely managed by our team of professionals, not outsourced to unskilled and/or unlicensed sub-contractors.
We are members of the Swimming Pool and Spa Alliance (SPASA), and are differentiated from our competitors by regulating skill, workmanship and ethical business practice.We are members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA), the national industry association for Australian building professionals, promoting industry standards with a National Code of Ethics.
Our team is industry certified and constantly undertaking further training in all areas of swimming pool innovation
- certified basic and advanced SPASA pool chemistry
- certified Hydroxypure installer, a chlorine free pool sanitisation system
- of significance, gary west pools was the first to install a Hydroxypure system domestically in Australia
Shane Rolfe is also:
- a licenced electrical contractor in both NSW and Victoria
- a licenced electrical inspector in Victoria
- a level 2 service provider in NSW (categories 1, 2 and 4)
- and can authorise to supply and fit off peak electricity meters to reduce the running costs of your swimming pool pump
Quality Customer Service
The entire team is committed to the highest quality customer service
With such a focus, the aim is to project Gary West Pools as a swimming pool installer delivering a service of excellence to all clients from:
- first point of enquiry
- through to after-sales service
At no point during the process is a third party engaged, and you will deal with the one point of contact from start to finish
A great deal of our business derives from word-of-mouth, and clients are often more than willing to offer third party testimonials and refer friends, family and colleagues.
Our reputation for quality customer service, innovation and integrity has given us the advantage over our competitors, and is built on:
- results – we deliver a superior installation every time
- customer care – we value our clients and express this in our relationships
- integrity – you can rely on our word
- communication – this is never compromised, from start to finish
The quality of the materials utilised in the installation of your swimming pool is evident in the product differences unique to our suppliers.
We utilise swimming pool shells from Aqua Technics, a leading edge manufacturer of award-winning, technologically advanced fibreglass pools offering:
- an extended lifetime structural warranty
- Pool ColourGuard – a patented surface protection system, guaranteeing pool colour that will never fade
- an extensive range of colours and shapes sought after worldwide for their quality and unique design attributes
We only use the highest quality, energy efficient filtration, pump and heating equipment; industry renowned for significantly reducing operating costs, greenhouse gas emissions and aiding in water conservation
We offer complementary servicing and expert help to complete your backyard vision We have a network of complementary service professionals qualified to deliver:
- electrical wiring and connections of all pool equipment
- retainer walls
- solar installations
- pavers and paving
- heat pumps for pool heating
- water features – trio jets, spa jets, in-paver and in-seat